CV is looking for a full-time Community Specialist to join our Miami-based, Latin America Community team.
The ideal candidate is a natural communicator who is passionate about sharing the gospel and, like us, believes that modern technology is capable of facilitating large-scale connection with Jesus.
- Interact with all of our social media communities across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, yesHEis app, and app stores.
- Respond to every comment and Direct Message that lands on any of CV’s social media platforms.
- Engage in genuine conversations with our community about sharing their faith.
- Actively safeguard the community from all offensive comments and content.
- Report all high-risk comments, interactions with minors, and messages.
- Facilitate a social media presence to foster a genuine sense of community for our audience.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and in accordance with the parameters set forth in the organisation’s handbook – Statement of Beliefs, Values, Mission Statement, Protocols.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive community representative of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Structure and synthesise data to drive strategy.
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience using Socialbakers, Creator Studio, YouTube Studio or other community management platforms advantageous.
- Willingness and availability to work, as required, weekends and non-office hours.
- Experience with international organisations, also an advantage.
- Must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the United States.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor and/or church elder or leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – ideally in the following fields: Psychology, Christian Counselling, Theology or similar.
- Discussed at interview; based on candidate’s experience and expertise.