We are looking for a Full Time Community Specialist to join our Miami based CV (Latin America) Community Team.
A natural networker with strong connections in the Christian community, you will use your excellent communication skills to advance our relationship within our network of partnership-churches in Latin America. You are passionate about Jesus and have the desire for others to know him as Lord and Saviour, and, like us, you believe that modern technology is capable of facilitating large-scale-connection with Jesus.
- Expand our partnership network in Latin America by delivering all CV Global initiatives;
- Provide aftercare service through frequent phone/email communication and meetings;
- Assist in the development of partner acquisition strategies including lead generation, sign-up implementation, and on-boarding of new partners;
- Identify and develop relationships with key strategic online and offline influencers leading to synergy with CV Latin America;
- Identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, as well as represent CV by speaking at events, conferences, and services;
- Verify that all information gathered from partners and users is secured while adhering to relevant privacy laws and CV data-collection procedures.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Spoken and written fluency in both English and Spanish;
- A confident public speaker with excellent networking experience;
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably HubSpot;
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms;
- Availability for domestic and international travel;
- Willingness and availability to work, as required, weekends and non-office hours.
- Experience with internationally based organisations an advantage;
- Experience with Intercom, Front App, and similar communication systems.
- To be discussed during the interview process
- Applications close September 20, 2020.