CV is a global, evangelistic, not-for-profit, organization that facilitates introductions to Jesus and encourages people to become his true followers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about using technology to share the hope of Jesus Christ.
The CV North America office is made up of passionate, energetic and enthusiastic individuals (all aged between the ages 20-38), who thrive on learning and creating new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus. With just under two-dozen-employees, every individual in the North America office works together and collaborates on a regular basis, while maintaining consistent communication with our other country offices around the world.
When it comes to our work, the atmosphere is casual and fun while still upholding a strong sense of discipline for the work that we do. We get excited knowing our daily responsibilities lead to people’s lives being changed, the Church being equipped to spread the good news of Jesus, and the administration of hope to a hurting world.
Anyone interested in applying for a role with CV North America, must adhere to our five core values:
- Learn to Learn (eager to learn new skills)
- Up and to the Right (attention to results and analytics)
- Enjoy the Hike (appreciation for the daily routine not just the end goal)
- Choose Joy (maintaining a positive attitude)
- Be Awesome Partners (positive relationships with our church partners)
Supporting the Community Manager, as required within the framework of CV’s Mission and Vision Statements, by carrying out the daily duties of Community Specialist. This includes:
- Engage with and respond to church partners across a variety of online platforms.
- Implement strategy for follow-up of church-partner-responses using provided systems and tools.
- Adhere to social media policy at all times.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology and best practice for social media engagement.
- Adhere to relevant privacy requirements when maintaining and distributing database of contacts.
- Identify and implement resources to assist follow-up communication with our church partners.
- Prepare various communication-collateral and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Assist in building positive relationships with external stakeholders, key influencers, ministry leaders and organizations.
- Organize promotional events and activities, as directed.
- Maintain high quality interpersonal communication at all times.
- Regularly provide feedback on responses from those outside the church, to content and marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement/responses.
- Assisting the Community Manager with the monitoring, collection, and analysis of data.
- Maintain statistics of all responses using web-based and/or other programs.
- Work positively with content and marketing teams, as directed.
- Undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of deadlines.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within the parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend all required general-staff and team meetings.
- Undertake professional development, as required.
- Adhere to CV’s occupational health and safety requirements.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner at all times.
- Maintain appropriate licenses, as required.
- Keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
What We offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere. Teams contribute to a well- funded and resourced global strategy using the latest technologies and online best practices.
- Work in an international Christian organisation with other like-minded Christians;
- Work with a creative, experienced and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview; based on candidate’s experience and expertise.