We’re looking for a Partnership Development Representative to work in our Solihull office. This is a full-time, national position that will form part of our Community team.
How Can You Contribute?
You are a powerful communicator, a natural and superb networker with strong connections within the Christian community. You will be passionate about Jesus and desire that people would know him as Lord and Saviour and believe that modern technology can be used to save people.
You are tech-savvy and have a passion for sharing the gospel through social media, digital apps and other technology platforms. You want to make a difference in this world, will have a kingdom building mindset and can convince us that you are called by God to serve Him through our unique ministry.
This is a national role so you will be required to travel extensively throughout the UK with some travel throughout Western Europe so you will need experience working in a field sales role. You will be required to be in our West Midlands office up to twice a week. Willingness and availability to work weekends and non-office hours as required and full UK driving licence is essential
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Min of 5 years’ experience working within a new business development, account management or customer service environment.
- Confident public speaker with excellent networking experience.
- Knowledge of CRM systems preferably HubSpot.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Desirable to have experience with Intercom / Front App and similar communication systems.
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK and Western Europe.
- Possession of a full driving license essential.
- Willingness and availability to work weekends and non-office hours as required.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Second European language desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with internationally based organisations an advantage.
- We are looking for a representative to build an affiliate network of partnership churches. The representative’s position will assist in the delivery of all CV global initiatives, new partner acquisition strategies which includes lead generation, implementing sign-up strategies, on-boarding new partners and providing aftercare through frequent communication via email/ phone-calls and meetings.
- To identify key strategic online and offline influencers with whom to develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CVUK.
- To identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, representing CV and speaking at events/ services/ conferences
- The adherence and maintenance of capturing data within the CRM system to ensure transparency, movement and conversion of leads and opportunities to active partner churches.
- Maintaining financial and operational reporting in line with key performance indicators and associated target
To apply, or to arrange an informal conversation please send a copy of your CV to Alisa Harewood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application closing date –31st March – 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow
Salary – To be discussed during interview process