Our UK team is looking for a Community Specialist who is friendly, reliable, and a superb networker. The ideal person will be tech-savvy and have a passion for sharing the gospel through social media, digital apps and other technology platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves the local church and helping people who are seeking to know more about faith and a relationship with Jesus. The right individual will join the team that is responsible for the Western Europe region. Based at our state of the art, Solihull office, they will support the Community Manager within the framework of CV’s vision and mission by carrying out daily duties, as required. This includes:
- Communication with Christian leaders and youth to disseminate information about CV products and how they can help churches grow.
- To assist in the delivery of all CV global initiatives, implementing sign-up strategies, on-boarding new partners and providing aftercare through frequent communication via email/phone calls and meetings.
- To assist with responding to online seeker messages, responding in a timely fashion through our internal communication platforms and in line with CV best practices.
- To assist the Country and Community Manager with the monitoring, collecting, and analysis of data and maintaining statistics of all responses.
- To organise and manage contacts on CRM platforms, keeping data up-to-date, organised and relevant.
- To identify key strategic online and offline influencers and individuals, develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CVUK.
- To identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, representing CV and speaking at events/ services/ conferences.
- To attend church events and conferences as requested by Community Manager as a CV Representative.
- To promote the vision and mission of CV to external ministries, partners, para-church organisations, churches, and community groups as requested by the Community Manager.
- To assist the Community Manager in implementing the strategy for community.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to lead and equip both an online and offline community.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be willing to travel on occasion (possibly internationally).
- Possession of a full driving license is essential.
- Willingness and availability to work weekends and non-office hours as required.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written. Second European language desirable but not essential.
- Confident public speaker, preaching experience desirable.
- Experience working with internationally based organisations is an advantage.
As a member of the CV family, the candidate should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the Message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player who can work alone with strict deadlines.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.