CV is looking for a full-time Community Manager who is a team leader, natural communicator, superb networker, is passionate about Jesus, and is desperate for people to know Him as Lord and Savior through modern technology. This is a full-time, on-site role based out of our location in McKinney, TX.
- 100% paid premium for robust medical insurance
- Simplified Pension Plan; employer paid
- Work-Life balance with an enhanced PTO package including 15 vacation days, 12 holidays
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
For more information on our organization please visit our website at www.cvglobal.co
The Community Manager leads the Community Team to engage with both our ministry partners and the audiences we serve, building relationships with those who utilize our evangelism tools and interacting with communities impacted by these initiatives. The Community Manager reports to the Country Manager.
- Develop and implement all aspects of the Community strategy for North America in line with regional and global KPIs.
- Identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote the vision and mission of CV at events, conferences and exhibitions to external ministries, organizations, churches, and community groups.
- Provide regular feedback from partners and target audiences to Content and Marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement and response.
- Identify strategic online and offline influencers and individuals, develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CV.
- Participate in the development of new products and the generation of resources for CV.
- Lead, manage, and facilitate the CV North America Representatives and Community Team members.
- Assist in all CV global initiatives, on-boarding new church partners, and providing feedback and updates through frequent communication via email, phone calls and meetings.
- In line with CV best practices, assist with replying to ‘explorers’ by responding in a timely fashion through social and internal communication platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc).
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of digital advertising (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Ability to lead and equip both an online and offline community.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to large groups and audiences.
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc).
- Past work with international organizations or ministries is an advantage.
- Evidence of successful relationship management with church leaders is advantageous. Recent experience with the US church context (5+ years)
- Experience with HubSpot is an advantage.
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.