We are looking for a Community Manager.
The Community Team are engaged in the development of partnerships with churches and denominations within the Christian community, in the UK and across Europe, as well as building awareness of and promoting the products of Christian Vision. The team are also responsible for the development of the resources which enhance growth and expansion of local church communities.
The Community Manager is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the community strategy across the region.
- Develop and implement the Community strategy;
- Developing relationships for partnership engagement with our projects;
- Participation in the development of new products and resources of the organisation;
- Launch and coordination of representatives in the countries of the region;
- Communication and exchange of experience with the organisation’s offices in other countries;
- Deploying the strategy to the UK team and representatives in the countries of the region.
- Searching and implementation of communication technologies (CRM, chatbots, messengers, etc.);
- Achievement of goals and growth of KPIs of the department;
- Development and maintenance of operational reporting and budgeting;
- Leadership and team management;
- Regular web conferences with global operations;
- Organisation and coordination of events;
- Providing systemic and professional communication for internal teams and external partners;
- Regular participation in conferences and events.
Essential Skills / Experience / Education
- Team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in project management and Proficiency with MS Office / Google Docs;
- Sociability, strategic thinking, responsibility, autonomy in work, openness to innovation;
- Experience in the Corporate environment (3+ years);
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement;
- Graduate education.
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. We carry a strong desire to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours.
To this end, we have laboured to develop on-the-ground initiatives and effective media platforms, both of which are outworked in partnership with local churches across the globe to share the Good News of Jesus and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Touch-a-Billion projects use effective media platforms to introduce people to Jesus in the world’s major languages, and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Impact-a-Nation projects are on-the-ground initiatives that aim to raise the spiritual climate of a nation by significantly impacting local communities through church planting, leadership development, education, skills training, mentoring and humanitarian aid.
Our teams see thousands of lives impacted each week. From the shores of Madagascar, to the jungles of Sumatra and the cities of North America, God is bringing people into relationship with Him, and we are overjoyed to receive many accounts of people being healed, their needs met, and circumstances transformed.
See more information about us on the Who We Are section of this website.
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- Comfortable office / cutting edge vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Salary and Benefits
Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
Upon application, please attach your CV, a cover letter, and any other stated requirements (PDF only; multiple attachments allowed; max 2MB each; max 5 files).
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2019