The Community Team are engaged in the development of partnerships with churches and denominations within the Christian community, in the UK and across Europe, as well as building awareness of and promoting the products of Christian Vision (CV). The team are also responsible for the development of the resources which enhance growth and expansion of local church communities.
The Community Manager reports to the EU Director and is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the community strategy across the region.
– Develop and implement the Community strategy;
– Developing relationships for partnership engagement with our projects;
– Participation in the development of new products and resources of the organisation;
– Launch and coordination of representatives in the countries of the region;
– Communication and exchange of experience with the organisation’s offices in other countries;
– Deploying the strategy to the UK team and representatives in the countries of the region.
– Searching and implementation of communication technologies (CRM, chatbots, messengers, etc.);
– Achievement of goals and growth of KPIs of the department;
– Development and maintenance of operational reporting and budgeting;
– Leadership and team management;
– Regular web conferences with global operations;
– Organisation and coordination of events;
– Providing systemic and professional communication for internal teams and external partners;
– Regular participation in conferences and events.
Essential Skills / Experience / Education
– Graduate education;
– Experience in team management (3+ years);
– Experience in project management;
– Proficiency with MS Office / Google Docs;
– Sociability, strategic thinking, responsibility, autonomy in work, openness to innovation.
– Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement.
Who We Are
CV is an international Christian organisation, founded in 1988 in the United Kingdom. Our organisation has offices in more than 35 countries of the 7 regions: North and Latin Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, CIS and Middle East. Today over 400 employees worldwide work in CV.
As part of our mission and vision to introduce a billion people to Jesus, we specialise in projects using modern technologies, in particular, Internet resources. One of our key activities being yesHEis.
Our team consists of passionate Christians, who love Jesus and use their gifts and talents to tell people about Him.
See more information about us on the Who We Are section of this website.
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
– Work in an international Christian organisation;
– Creative and friendly team;
– Training and opportunities for professional growth;
– Comfortable office / cutting edge vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Salary and Benefits
Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 15th September 2019
Upon application, please attach your CV, a cover letter, and if applicable, a portfolio of experience and examples, in a single PDF doc.