Our UK office is looking for a full-time Community Manager who is a team leader, an effective communicator, excellent networker, passionate about Jesus and is desperate for people to know him as Lord and Saviour through modern technology.
Reporting to the Country Manager and based at our beautiful Solihull office, the Community Manager leads our Community Team and is responsible for the delivery of our Community Strategy across Western Europe. The Community Team is responsible for engaging with both our ministry partners and the audiences we serve, building relationships with those who utilise our evangelism tools and interacting with communities impacted by these initiatives.
- Supporting the Country Manager, develop and implement all aspects of the Community Strategy for the Western Europe region in line with regional and global KPIs.
- Identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote the vision and mission of CV at events, conferences and exhibitions to external ministries, organisations, churches, and community groups.
- Provide regular feedback from partners and target audiences to Content and Marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement and response.
- Identify strategic online and offline influencers and individuals, develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CV.
- Participate in the development of new products and the generation of resources for CV.
- Lead, manage and nurture CV UK’s Community Team members and Country Representatives across the Western Europe region.
- Assist in all CV global initiatives, onboarding new church partners and providing feedback and updates through frequent communication via email, phone calls and meetings.
- Synergised working and goal setting with the Marketing, Content and other CV teams to ensure optimal budget value and to support our ‘One Team’ ethos.
- Budget management and financial reporting
- Comply with the parameters and policies outlined in CV’s handbook (including but not limited to the Statement of Faith, Values, Mission Statement, all CV regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines).
- Generate operational reporting in line with the local office schedule on departmental developments, growth and goals against the region’s objectives and KPIs.
- Regularly participate and collaborate in communication and exchange of experiences with other Community Managers within CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Represent CV positively, developing ministry relationships where appropriate.
- Maintain the relevant licences and certifications.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital methods, trends and technologies
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Team management, leadership and corporate environment experience (3+ years)
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc).
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of digital advertising (e.g. Google Ads; Facebook Ads etc.).
- Ability to lead and equip both an online and offline community.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to large groups/audiences.
- Evidence of successful relationship management with church leaders is advantageous.
- Experience working with internationally based organisations is an advantage.
As a member of the CV family, the candidate should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the Message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player that can work alone with strict deadlines.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.